Up Close With Elephant
Up close with elephant provide introduction about elephant.
1. Traditional way to get on elephant and get down. Its not allowed for tourist cause of safety.
2. Bathing the elephant. Elephants love water and they can spent inside water all day long.
In the late afternoon it is time to wash and scrub the elephants. You can give Shower to your elephant and Wash & Scrub them in the garden.
3. Bare back Elephant ride at eleday park. Elephants can carry easily 500 Kg weight. At eleday only two people are allowed with mahawat ( Elephant rider) only.
4. Feeding to the elephant bananas. You might have heard of the saying “love goes through the stomach”? Well, elephants are no exception. Feeding is the easiest way to gain their trust. You will get a chance to feed them while learning their feeding habits and what they enjoy most. Elephant eat around 200- 250 kilogram food every day, almost 16 hours a day. “For the Love of an Elephant”
5. Cooking for the elephants. At eleday you can experience. How to cook for elephants. They usually call it giant chappaties.
6. Painting or decoration elephants. Decoration of elephant is a art by this they really look more pretty. Its like make up for elephants. Decoration include colors and cloths. Colors are natural which is not harmful for there skin.
Learn about the completely natural paint that is used to paint the thick elephant skin. Learn how to create a traditional painting on the elephants face. If you’re not great at drawing don’t worry, we can paint the outlines. Then you fill in the gaps with the colors of your choice.
The package up close with elephants include.
English Speaking guide.
water bottles & cold drink or coffee.
Pick up and drop back to hotel, if there is two or more people.
“Elephants ear are full of blood vessels and help cool the blood as it travels through the extensive vein network that runs close to the surface.” By “Jeff Henschel“