Shopping Tour In Local Market
When it comes to shopping in India, you won’t beat its plethora of bazaars found everywhere you turn. And in a major city like Jaipur, these marketplaces are abundant, usually with their own specialty goods that people come to them for. This private tour takes you to a number of Jaipur’s bazaars with an English speaking guide, so you can experience shopping in each and every one. Let your guide show you where to find the best stalls and stands, how to pick out the perfect goods, and show you what the local commercial culture is like within each of the markets. Browse through rows and rows of shimmering, embroidered textiles. Scoop out some rare spices. Pick up local handicrafts for souvenirs, or select some fine jewelry as gifts for loved ones. It’s a thrilling way to get bargains and surely every shopaholic’s dream come true.
- Pick up from hotel in Jaipur as per your selected time slot
- Head towards M.I. Road, Rajastali, Kishanpol Bazaar, and Nehru Bazaar
- Followed by Chaura Rasta, Tripolia Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, and Zohri Bazaar
- Shop goods like fabrics, jewelry, handicrafts, art, shoes, bags, teas, spices, coins, antiques, and more
- Conclude the tour and drop back at hotel in Jaipur