Jaipur food Tour
The land of Maharajas, Rajasthan, is known for its glorious royal heritage and equally rich food. On a trip to Jaipur, there are some delicacies you must sample to get a feel of what the royals ate back in the day and taste that which has been passed on through generations. From Dal Baati Churma to Gatte Ki Sabzi and Laal Maas, Jaipur lets you indulge your taste buds in a gourmet fanfare that is unique to this colourful royal state. While in Jaipur, make sure you sample these amazing delicacies with our list of the best restaurants in the city.
Explore the rich food culture of Jaipur with this fun three-hour food tour of the city! Enjoy a convenient and unique pick up from your hotel with an authentic rickshaw.
Before you get taken to different parts of the city to sample various local dishes. Learn about the different cultural practices and traditions of Jaipur with the help of your professional, English-speaking tour guide.
Taste a selection of the city’s cuisine, including savory puffed pastries (Jaipur del kachori), soft candy (petha), a milk dessert called rabdi and some beverages like lassi, a yogurt drink.
This is definitely a tour that you shouldn’t miss during your visit to the city!
- Experience Jaipur’s unique food culture by treating yourself to this delightful food tour
- Sample 6-8 Rajasthani dishes like Jaipur dal kachori, tikki chole, petha, Jaipuri kulfi, and even some beverages
- Explore different corners of the city as you discover the tasty dishes made by local vendors
- Learn about local traditions with the help of your professional English-speaking tour guide
- Enjoy convenient round trip transfers to/from your hotel on an authentic rickshaw!