Local musician at amber fort Sun gate A colorful amalgamation of the old and the new mingle in Jaipur. Here you will come across a multitude of forts and palaces as well as urban neighborhoods and shopping areas. And exploring these attractions offers a range of fun things to do Read more…
amer fort or light and sound show
Sound and Light Show at Amber Fort – 1 Hour
Listen to stories of this historic fort with special effects!
About the Experience
Amer fort light and sound is one of the great experiences you can do. Witness Amber Fort’s history unfold at this specially curated sound and light show. Overlooking the Maota Lake, Amber Fort dates back to the 15th century and is the erstwhile residence of Rajput Maharajas and their families. Head to the Kesar Kiyari located at the foot of the fort and enjoy a show scripted by Gulzar, narrated by Amitabh Bachchan, and music composed by singers like Ustad Sultan Khan and Shubha Mudgal.
- Entry to Sound and Light show
Know before you go
- Complimentary for children below seven years of age
- You are advised to carry warm clothes as you will be seated outside for the show
- Photography, videography or audio recording of the show are prohibited
- It is advisable to arrive at least 25 minutes before the show
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with a booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed on the Cleartrip app in the ‘bookings’ section of your profile
- Present the trip ID mentioned in the voucher at the redemption counter to collect physical tickets
- Show tickets to fort authorities to enter
- Admission to Amber Fort
- Parking fee
- English show: 6:30 P.M.
- Hindi show: 7:30 P.M.
250 INR per person