Elephant Ride in Jaipur – You Need To Know About The Royal Ride! Jaipur famously renowned as the pink city is the royal capital of India’s largest state, Rajasthan. Jaipur breathes royalty and wealth. With its gigantic forts, alluring palaces and enormous lifestyle, this city well reminds us of the Read more…
A day with elephant
A day with elephant is a unique experience you can have once in a lifetime. At eleday you can experience these things.
Introduction about elephant.
1. Traditional way to get on the elephant and get down.
2. Bathing the elephant. In the late afternoon, it is time to wash and scrub the elephants. You can give Shower to your elephant and Wash & Scrub them in the garden. Only in winter, we don’t provide elephant washing.
3. Bareback Elephant ride at our park. Enjoy elephant ride in the countryside of the town.
4. Feeding to the elephant. You might have heard of the saying “love goes through the stomach”? Well, elephants are no exception. Feeding is the easiest way to gain their trust. You will get a chance to feed the elephant. While learning their feeding habits and what they enjoy most is– EATING “For the Love of an Elephant”.
5. Cooking for the elephant. We cook for elephant giant chappati in late evening. A day with elephant is important to spend with them, cause they eat almost 16 hours a day.
6. Painting and decoration elephant. Learn about the completely natural paint that is used to paint the thick elephant skin. Learn how to create a traditional painting on the elephant’s face. If you’re not great at drawing don’t worry, we can paint the outlines on their face if you like and then you fill in the gaps with the colors of your choice.